The system to assess the paper
The scientific paper is sent to an anonymous expert.
The criterias to evaluate the references
- The actuality and novelty of the theme - the actuality of the research topic is controlled (25 scores)
- Supporting the research with evidence - the reliability of arguments, consistency and logic, also the scientific literature relevance with research topic is controlled (20 scores)
- The reliability and validity - is controlled the reliability and validity of references used in paper (15 scores)
- The technical details of the paper - it is controlled if the citation rules, writing style and structure of the paper are correct (15 scores)
- The results of the research - it is checked how the research responds the paper to the specifics of the field and the challenges of modern science (25 scores)
The scientific article is evaluated with 100 scores. The article will be published in the journal only in the case when the reviewer will assess the paper positively (the positive assessment is considered to be 51 scores).
Note: At the university should be presented not only the printed version of the paper signed by the author, but also electronic version (Address: Tbilisi, Bagebi, Tskneti Highway 67, International University of Management and Communication “Alterbridge”, research center) electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.